Tuesday, June 19, 2018
At the home of Pat Forbis and Joel Duncan
1620 Adger Rd, Columbia, SC 29204
Finger food and drinks in a park-like setting
RSVP by June 14: https://mmcspeakyourpeace.eventbrite.com
Or call 803.714.1176
Midlands Mediation Center is hosting this free after-hours get-together on June 19 to interact and engage around peaceful conflict resolution practices. All MMC volunteers, donors, training participants, and friends are invited.
We are planning some conflict- and negotiation-related activities, and you will be able to connect with MMC Executive Director Diane Frea before she relocates to Alabama for family reasons in July. (No parting gifts, please, just parting words. More about that when you arrive!)
Please bring a friend who shares your interest in promoting peaceful conflict resolution methods. That will enter you in a drawing for one of our very cool, limited-edition Conflict = Opportunity tote bags.
Great people, great experiential learning, great location, and great food and drinks.
In case you were wondering …
- Yes. There will be some facilitated activities that will help you meet people and practice your skills.
- Yes. You will have time to visit with Diane Frea, who will be relocating to Alabama in July.
- Yes. You will be able to provide Diane with some “parting words” while you are there.
- Yes. There will be finger food and drinks in this park-like setting, rain or shine.
- Yes. You will have fun.
- No. It is not a fundraiser.